This is getting close to a v1 release, I think. In fact, did you know that internally this is Release Candidate 3? Will the third time be a charm?
We have long-awaited big changes:
- Greatly improved performance, doubling frames in some cases
- Completely new visuals for grass
We have unsolicited experience changes:
- Level objectives show up on the game menu as a reminder
- You can control Music and Sound Effect volume separately
- You can interact with game menus using the trigger buttons
- Added a red glow to help make smaller unstable objects more visible
We even have boring but important changes:
- Level scoring works a bit different now
- Game menus show up better on dark levels
- Various bug fixes don’t even worry about it
- Script tweaks worry about it even less
Updates don’t get much better than that!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.